"These books will become well-thumbed, dog-eared references for anyone charged with determining or implementing the next generation of patron services."
- Library Journal on TECH SET® #1-#10 (winner of the ALA award for the best book in library literature)
Now TECH SET® series editor Ellyssa Kroski brings you the field’s hottest tech gurus as they provide practical instructions and advice on everything from planning and development to marketing and metrics. Each title in the series is a one-stop passport to an emerging technology. If you’re ready to start creating, collaborating, connecting, and communicating through cutting-edge tools and techniques, you’ll want to get primed by the next ten books in the TECH SET®.
New tech skills for you spell new services for your patrons:
• Use the latest, cutting-edge technologies.
• Plan new library services for these popular applications.
• Navigate the social mechanics involved with gaining buy-in for these forward-thinking initiatives.
• Utilize the social marketing techniques used by info pros.
• Assess the benefits of these new technologies to maintain your success.
• Follow best practices already established by innovators and libraries using these technologies.
Find out more about THE TECH SET® titles 11-20 by clicking on the links below:
11. Cloud Computing for Libraries
12. Building Mobile Library Applications
13. Location-Aware Services and QR Codes for Libraries
14. Drupal in Libraries
15. Strategic Planning for Social Media in Libraries
16. Next-Gen Library Resdesign
17. Screencasting for Libraries
18. User Experience (UX) Design for Libraries
19. IM and SMS Reference Services for Libraries
20. Semantic Web Technologies and Social Searching for Librarians